© NHS Dudley – 2006
The material on this site is subject to copyright protection of NHS Dudley unless otherwise indicated. NHS Dudley’s copyright protected material (other than the Royal Arms and departmental or agency logos). You may re-use the material on this site free of charge in any format. Re-use as defined under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. In re-using the material you must:
- acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the material to others;
- reproduce the material accurately;
- not use the material in a misleading way;
- not use the material for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
You may also:
- establish links to this site;
- use the material on this site for non-commercial research.
The permission to reproduce copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders.